For over 20 years, CTI has developed advanced training solutions for the DoD, government, and corporate training programs. Using our expertise in identifying needs in high-stress, time critical environments, we develop custom training solutions using cutting-edge learning to help your teams accelerate their performance. CTI’s Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2008 certified. CTI also operates flight training academies with bases in Millington, Tennessee and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. CTI Professional Flight Training (CTI-PFT), a FAA Part 141-approved training center, is a wholly owned subsidiary of CTI. CTI-PFT’s approach to training is unique—we train to the highest level of professional standards, while providing students with the care and individual attention necessary to create competent, confident, safe, and disciplined pilots.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, and/or work/military experience.
Training and Experience:
(1) Instructor must be able to obtain and maintain a flight physical per AR 95-20
(2) Completion of Instructor Operator Course.
(3) Completion of Method of Instruction (MOI) requirements.
(4) Preform duties as Standardization Operator (SO)
(5) Maintain Currency requirements and Flight Hour Minimums
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Security Clearance: Must maintain a Secret level security clearance.