POSITION: Warehouse Associate I
Location: Auburn, Washington
This position is responsible for accurately documenting, carefully packing, unpacking shipping and receiving transactions, pulling orders and stocking and pulling items of high and low value aircraft parts and materials. The position verifies accuracy and condition of orders and parts, and distributes parts and materials to internal and external customers. The position reports to the Warehouse Manager as well as taking direction from Warehouse Associates Levels II and III.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Protect, segregate, identify and deliver replacement parts, materials, shop supplies, tools and components.
- Perform data entry duties related to material distribution and order fulfillment. Enter transactional information into computer system.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to deliver materials in a professional and timely manner.
- Adhere to all safety and security policies and regulations.
- Handle and ship material, including hazardous material, in safe and lawful manner.
- Back up department functions and performs other duties as assigned, including shipping and receiving and stockroom duties.
- Report to work on a regular and consistent basis.
REQUIRED ABILITY TO:
- Accurately pull and organize materials.
- Be detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Operate company owned vehicles and be insurable by the company.
- Use various internal shipping systems.
- Operate a forklift and other machinery.
- Physically lift, move, push and pull up to fifty (50) lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Build alliances, partnerships and collaborate with co-workers in a tactful, professional and respectful manner. Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Resolve workplace differences and conflict to achieve goals and objectives in a professional manner.
- Listen to others attentively and retain/process information effectively.
- Promote a professional culture that is trustworthy, honest, and socially responsible while championing an energetic and positive work culture.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Any combination of education and experience to demonstrate proficiency.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Continuous walking and standing, and lifting, pushing and pulling heavy objects throughout the work day.
- Continuous exposure to outdoor elements.
- Flexibility to work long hours and occasional weekends.