The Customer Development Coordinator position’s purpose is finding, collecting and distributing leads/opportunities to the workplace & community sales team in order to maximize partner relationships, productivity and revenue. This will be achieved through call campaigns to warm and cold prospects. These prospects may or may not have expressed interest in our products and solutions.
- Responsible for qualifying products & service leads, updating crm database and supporting sales activities.
- Support prospective and current customer inquiries for product & service information and literature request.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge base of company products & services.
- Work closely with sales team and distribution partners utilizing crm application to manage and communicate regarding leads/opportunities and customers.
- Perform various activities including prospecting, developing leads to support the sales team.
- Assist in training crm systems to sales team and distribution partners.
- Provide reporting updates to the sales team regarding lead status statistics.
- Support and assist with lead generation efforts resulting from multi-media advertising campaigns.
- Develop internal relationships with other cross functional teams within Physio-Control to assist and support customers and reps.
- Develop external relationships with distribution partners.
- Capture, update and maintain customer contacts & profiles detailing buying cycle, preferences and intentions including competitive information.
- Record daily reporting metrics as well as maintaining database for accuracy.
- Establish rapport and product confidence with potential & existing customers.
- Achieve daily workflow targets (outbound call targets and lead conversions to revenue/sales opportunities). Must be able to obtain targets & goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactively identify and strategize ways to accelerate new business development.
- Generate sales and service leads/opportunities primarily via outbound calling (minimal inbound).
- Responsible for managing outbound call campaign with targeted promotions and/or product & service offerings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- The successful applicant will have at least 1-year experience in a fast paced, upbeat environment with outbound telephone sales, telemarketing environment or equivalent experience
• Minimum Education: Associates Degree in business, marketing, English or related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft excel, word and Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; proven selling, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Team work and interpersonal skills with emphasis on being a self-starter.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales.
- Work with minimal direct supervision.
- Experience in telemarketing and/or lead generation/qualification.
- Knowledge of sales funnel and processes.
- Ability to learn quickly and provide detailed solution information to prospects and clients.
- Must be professional and self-motivated.
- Makes decisions in a matrix environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Significant use of computer keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
- Exposure to electronics manufacturing environment.
- Potential travel (1 – 3 trips a year).