EHE Consumables, a subsidiary of EFD Induction Group, is a leading supplier for the tube and pipe industry and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of impeders and induction coils. “At EHE Consumables, we are focused on quality, continuous improvement and customer satisfaction,” says Managing Director Wil Johnston. “With the ISO 9001 certification, we are taking it to the next level. Achievement of this certification shows our commitment to our customers that we will provide high-quality products that they can trust.” ISO 9001 is a standard for quality management systems developed by the International Organization for Standardization. This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. ISO 9001:2015 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services. Tony Fletcher from ‘Fletcher & Associates’ served as the ISO consultant throughout the process which began in November of last year. Documenting and reviewing all the company’s processes and thousands of drawings before the certification audit, by American inspection and certification organization NSF, in August of 2018, was a huge undertaking for engineer Alex Daum, who led that part of the job. “Yes, it certainly was”, he smiles, “but I saw the value in it and actually enjoyed the process. Sounds strange perhaps, but the deadline had me focused.” The team at EHE worked exceptionally hard over the ten months between initiation and the certification audit and the results were outstanding as they passed the audit with flying colours. “During our final audit, there were no findings!”, says Wil Johnston. “Our auditor told us that based on those results, we were in the top two percent of companies he has ever seen.” The Managing Director is extremely proud of the team at EHE Consumables for their commitment to excellence.
EHE is now hiring Metal Fabricators
EFD Induction has been developing induction-heating solutions for more than 65 years. Today, we're one of the largest industrial induction equipment producers, with sales and service companies, manufacturing plants and R&D centers around the world. We are now hiring for EHE, our manufacturing facility in Buckley WA.
• A dynamic and international environment with worldwide customer base
• State of the art products and technology
• Inspiring customers and projects
• Competitive wages and medical, dental, and 401K benefits
• Excellent development perspectives
Our company values: Respectful, Reliable, Cooperative, and Passionate
• Ability to read rulers and tape measures accurately
• Ability to operate common hand tools
• Ability to read drawings helpful
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Team player, punctuality and attendance a must
Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Fabricate, assemble, and silver solder quality copper components
• Bend, shape, and silver solder copper. Operate various shop equipment including manual metalworking lathe, milling machine, drill press, sander, grinder, band saw, table saw, and cold saw
We are willing to train mechanically inclined people for the above tasks
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15 /hour