You will perform takeoffs (from blueprints and existing structures), develop estimates, write client proposals, administer contracts, develop project schedules and costing, supervise projects, and ensure quality control. Ongoing business development with our customers -- architects, owners, engineers and general contractors is a vital part of this position.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both current and potential clients to market the services provided by Western and increase customer base.
- Provide customer support from start to finish of all projects and maintain contact with customers during and after completion of projects.
- Accurately estimate and price all work to maximize volume and profitability.
- Prepare client proposal and follow up to close the sale.
- Monitor and supervise the deployment of all projects to ensure the achievement of quality and timely execution of projects.
- Interact with Superintendent and Foreman to ensure customer/contact requirements and timelines are met.
- Document, coordinate and communicate any project change orders to field and customer.
- Ensure job files are maintained and complete.
- Ensure the accurate and timely billings and assist in collection efforts as required.
- Join and participate in industry-related organizations to increase networking capabilities and develop new relationships and opportunities for work.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management or related field is a plus.
- 3+ years experience in Sales and/or Production
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications
- Thorough knowledge of the construction industry is beneficial
EOE M/F/V/D – E-Verify