Pioneer Sheet Metal Inc. is a leading full service sheet metal company servicing the Pacific Northwest. We specialize in the fabrication and installation of standard and custom architectural sheet metal for all areas of the industry. Pioneer Sheet Metal incorporates new techniques with old school craftsmanship to give our customers a premium product at competitive prices.
Pioneer Sheet Metal Inc. is looking to expand our team and is currently hiring experienced Architectural Sheet Metal Installers. If you are a hard worker with a positive attitude, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and advance within the company. This is an opportunity to use your skills and knowledge and have input. We value what you have to say and suggest. Be part of a growing winning team!
We are currently hiring for our commercial field installation department. No experience required, previous experience working with sheet metal preferred. We offer on-the-job training and opportunities for advancement. The majority of our work is in the Portland Metro area, some travel may be required.
Successful candidates must be:
• Willing to work hard. This position requires strenuous physical labor frequently requiring you to climb, bend, kneel and repetitively lift lifting 40-50 pounds.
• Comfortable climbing ladders and working on high steep roofs in all weather conditions.
• Reliable and highly motivated.
• Safety minded. Safety is a priority and all employees are required to follow the requirement of our safety program at all times.
• Willing to learn a trade and follow directions.
• Willing to work in all weather conditions, and work overtime as required.
Candidates must be legally eligible for employment in the US, have a valid driver license, and must pass a pre-employment drug screening. Personal hand tools required.
It's worth your time to give us a call and learn more, 503-492-1095
Applications are available and will be sent after replying to this post