Do you have what it takes to make a better world? Mission Essential fosters a collaborative team culture where you can use your skills and experience to advance your career and make a difference. We’re looking for intellectual curiosity, a high level of comfort with complexity, and a desire to work in a wide range of challenging environments. If you have talent, deep experience, and want to create a safer world, we need you to join our team of professionals. We’re looking for professionals who specialize in mission essential areas of: Cleared Intelligence Professionals If you are an experienced IC member dedicated to national security, we want you to join our team of highly qualified Multi-INT experts supporting full-spectrum operations.
Shall provide knowledge of Joint, DOD and NATO regulations and publications, understand the
U.S. Intelligence Community and DNI tradecraft standards, USEUCOM theater operations, and be
knowledgeable of databases and software programs used in the DOD intelligence environment. Shall
support the intelligence directorate in performing and managing strategic and operational analysis,
with emphasis on intelligence support to the Aegean-Levant. Shall research all source reporting to
produce predictive and current finished intelligence products, coordinate all analytical products,
and support national level organizations and theater staffs for dissemination across tactical,
operational and strategic environments. Shall employ analytical methodologies that reduce
uncertainties concerning the Aegean-Levant, including textual, cartographic and imagery-based
products that communicate intelligence to decision makers about current and future disposition of
forces. Shall convey factual information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often
under pressure and tight deadlines. Specific duties shall include, but not be limited to:
• Acting on established Aegean-Levant analysis and production priorities when tasked by the QAP,
identifying sub-tasks, integrating all JAC intelligence products with other products, and
coordinating with external agencies.
• Analyzing all source intelligence information associated with the Aegean-Levant to produce
assessments, reports, articles, threat analyses, special studies etc, responsive to user needs
• Maintaining and updating common battle space awareness and the common intelligence picture (to
include proficiency in CIP/COP tools, including GCCS and Google Earth)
• Identifying intelligence gaps and requesting solutions via the collections process.
• Maintaining all source database op area of responsibility; using multiple source intelligence
tools to perform all source threat force analysis.
• Analyzing and fusing reports from multiple intelligence sources (HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, MASINT)
to provide intelligence preparation of the battlespace, target development, and indications and
warning of emerging threats.
• Performance of Extended Work Week (EWW) is required
• Requires All Source Intelligence Analysis experience some of which must be within the
Junior = 2-3 years
Mid-level = 4-6 years
Senior = 8+ years
• Bachelor’s degree or specialized training
• Active/Current TS/SCI security clearance verifiable in JPAS
• Must have or be able to pass a CI polygraph.