With decades of experience in wireless communications, integration of voice, video, and data technologies, we excel at solving technical problems with proven best of class technology solutions. With expertise in telecommunications infrastructure we offer an extensive range of low voltage electrical services consistent with the needs of the public safety, commercial, and industrial customers. Offering the following services our knowledge-based approach ensures latest technologies and best practices. Also handles Residential electrical work. Handle all above ground and underground electrical work
Responsible for electrical construction.
Positions open for experienced Journeyman Electricians. Rapidly expanding electrical service and construction company needs qualified individuals that have the following skills:
Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools. Diagnose malfunctioning systems and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem. Connect wires to circuit transformers, or other components. Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with code. Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as odometers, voltmeters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system. Comply with the work order process and follow progress to ensure completion. Advise project management of progress toward objectives and develop strategies for necessary adjustments. Receive and maintain equipment documentation (blue prints, technical manuals, operational manuals). Accept supervision and work cooperatively with co-workers and others. Other functions as trained and assigned.
* Current 01 Journeyman License
* Current valid Driver's License
* Good oral and written communications
* High School degree or equivalent required
* Must be proficient in the use of computers and applications
* Ability to work safely with emphasis on following procedures and management practices
* Must be a problem solver with the ability to find resolutions
* Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and background check upon job offer
* Must be able to climb stairs and ladders
Please send resume via email only. Serious applicants only.